Bacharach, Inc. is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and service of advanced equipment for the measurement and detection of gases and liquids. The company’s extensive product line includes instruments that detect, measure, and record combustion and environmental gases, temperature, relative humidity, air velocity, and other air quality and safety parameters.
A full line of refrigerant recovery equipment for residential, industrial, and automotive applications further extends Bacharach’s family of products. www.bacharach-inc.com.
- Large full color graphic display with bright backlighting, zoom display and dimming mode
- Sturdy metal gas and draft connectors
- Uses up to 6 electrochemical sensors – field-upgradable
- Unique B-Smart® sensor technology saves downtime and calibration costs
- Ten different fuels – ability to load custom fuels
- Automatic CO over-range protection
- Measures and displays flue gas oxygen, carbon monoxide, stack temperature, combustion air temperature, draft and differential pressure
- Loss and efficiency are calculated from standard heat-loss calculations or using the Siegert formula for Europe
- Multilingual display