Employment at Apex
Apex is an equal opportunity employer. The success and growth of this company is due in large part to the recognition by management that employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.
Apex grants all employees, that have passed the probationary period, with employee benefits, such as health insurance and retirement options. Our company is proud to have a friendly environment that encourages productivity and motivates staff to work as a team and accomplish goals.
We welcome all new staff as family, and challenge them to grow as professionals and as people.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Apex Instruments is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team in Fuquay- Varina, NC. The Content Marketing Manager will assist in developing, managing, and maintaining marketing content that complements and enhances the marketing and sales processes of the company. The scope includes, but is not limited to, website maintenance, catalog and price list updates, creation of brochures/flyers and posters, promotional video production, social media posts, etc. The Content Marketing will also be responsible for the management of the company corporate style guide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the development and execution of company marketing strategy and creative content.
- Maintain the accuracy of product information across all marketing content, including print, digital, and web outlets.
- Ability to work with outside vendors to ensure development and delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication skills to include ability to clearly convey technical data internally and externally.
- Ability to learn, understand and disseminate technical information regarding products, product uses and product operation. Experience in developing, producing, editing, publishing, and disseminating both written and visual material, including photography and video filmed material.
- Excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with proven ability to meet project milestones and deadlines while working in a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress.
Four-year degree preferably in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communication, or equivalent experience.
About Apex Instruments
Apex Instruments, Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes emission measurement sampling equipment. Founded in 1988 Apex has become the world leader in source sampling equipment. Apex Instruments sells and distributes its products to over 50 countries
Apex Instruments is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Apex Instruments. All employees and visitors are required to complete a temperature check, wear a mask, and follow social distancing recommendations until further notice. All first-round interviews are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Microsoft Teams video meetings and phone calls during the interview process.
If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org