Employment at Apex
Apex is an equal opportunity employer. The success and growth of this company is due in large part to the recognition by management that employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.
Apex grants all employees, that have passed the probationary period, with employee benefits, such as health insurance and retirement options. Our company is proud to have a friendly environment that encourages productivity and motivates staff to work as a team and accomplish goals.
We welcome all new staff as family, and challenge them to grow as professionals and as people.
If you are interested in working with us, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
International Sales Representative
Apex Instruments is looking for an International Sales Representative to join our team in Fuquay- Varina, NC. The primary role of the International Sales Representative is to prospect for new customers and distributors to generate sales for Apex Instruments. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to existing clients. Strategic planning is a key part of this position since it is their responsibility to develop the pipeline of international business. This position is a technical sales role and candidate will be required to understand EPA Methods and Apex Instruments equipment to be able to provide consultative and technical recommendations for sampling equipment needs.
Essential Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new clients, cold call as appropriate within your geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Develop sales by making presentations for products and services.
- Provide training for EPA methods and products based on customer requirements.
- Prepare quotes for distributors and international customers.
- Process sales orders from distributors and international customers.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events, trade shows and conferences, providing feedback and information on market, trends, and regulatory updates.
- Visit international distributors and customers
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM and ERP system.
- Work with marketing to ensure that distributors and customers have accurate and timely information.
- Must have or be able to obtain a passport for international travel
- 2-week travel trips will eventually be required for customer/distributor visits
- Work travel will reach 10-15%
Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree in a technical field and 3-5 years of sales experience.
About Apex Instruments
Apex Instruments, Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes emission measurement sampling equipment. Founded in 1988 Apex has become the world leader in source sampling equipment. Apex Instruments sells and distributes its products to over 50 countries
Apex Instruments is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Apex Instruments. All employees and visitors are required to complete a temperature check, wear a mask, and follow social distancing recommendations until further notice. All first-round interviews are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Microsoft Teams video meetings and phone calls during the interview process.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org