We are happy to announce our 30th year of success!
Overview of our 30th Year:
- We want to show our appreciation to Vance Jones, Jose Phelps, and Brandon Isbell. These loyal employees have worked at Apex Instruments for more than 20 years. Thank you guys.
- Mick Zulpo has become our leader in International Business Development
- Ben Rogers has become our leader in Domestic Business Development
- Ryan Morgan and Chris Harris have been hired as two promising Design Engineers
- Terrance Odom, an experienced stack tester, has been added to the Apex team
- We have committed to becoming an ISO 9000 Certified company
- We have evaluated numerous ERP systems to find a more efficient replacement
- Apex Korea was our number one international distributor. Keep up the good work guys!
- We have updated our Terms and Conditions
- Our Technical Services Group (TSG) has expanded and is more active than ever before.
- Production has improved standards to reduce faults found by our QA department.
- Our Research and Development Department has developed products:
- Method 17 Console: The XC-170
- High Temperature 253MA Probes
- Smaller Console Case: XC-M8U
- New Digital Method 5 Console: XC-502
- New Modular Console Electronics Package
We couldn’t have done it without our partners and our customers. We are very grateful for all of you.
~ The Apex Team