Apex Instruments Technical Services Group is here to help you get the most out
of your products.
Our skilled staff is available to help provide training, support, and, troubleshoot your stack testing equipment.
Technical Services Group Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 346-5021
- Has worked at Apex Instruments for 1 year
- 2 years of stack testing experience
- 3 years as an environmental consultant
- Field experience with various stack testing methods such as Method(s) 1-5, 8A, 9, 22, 26A, 29, 23, 202, CTM-013B, CTM-039 etc.
Senior Service Technician
email@example.com, (919) 346-5748
- Has worked at Apex Instruments for 7 years
- Experienced with all AI products
- Focus on mercury (Hg) equipment, software, and troubleshooting
- Strong ability to understand customer needs involving parts and troubleshooting AI equipment
- Experience regarding Hg sampling involving PS-12B
Environmental Service Technician
firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 346-5747
- New member with Apex Instruments
- 3 years of stack testing experience, QI Group 1 and 2 certified
- Field experience with various stack testing methods, such as Methods 1-5, 8A, 9, 22, 23, 26A, 29, 202, CTM-013B, CTM-039 etc. with a focus on isokinetic testing
- Field experience with CEM USEPA methods 3A, 6C, 7E, 10