The MAC 155 Controller is the interface to the MAC 155 Moisture Analyzer Probe. The controller provides power to the probe and communicates with it over a serial link. The 2U rack mount design occupies only 3.5 inches of rack space.
Options are available for desktop operation or for mounting to a control panel. The easy to read vacuum fluorescent display shows the stack moisture level in % by volume. The moisture level signal is available as a 4-20 ma or 0-20 ma current loop output. The daily calibration check sequence can be programmed into the controller using the menu-driven display and pushbuttons on the unit. Alarms are also displayed. A diagnostic menu is also provided. An Ethernet option allows full control of the MAC 155 Moisture Analyzer System over a network. The system can be controlled from a PLC using either the discrete I/O option or the serial PLC option.
- For continuous stack monitoring with a built-in calibrator
- Measures absolute humidity to 1200°F / 650°C (optional to 2400°F / 1300°C )
- Can be used to higher temperatures with accessories
- Percent moisture by volume
- Contains built-in equipment allowing daily 2-point calibration and system checks
- Can be recalibrated in the field using internal calibrator