The MAC 155 Controller is the interface to the MAC 155 Moisture Analyzer Probe. The controller provides power to the probe and communicates with it over a serial link. The 2U rack mount design occupies only 3½” of rack space.
Options are available for desktop operation or for mounting to a control panel. The easy to read vacuum fluorescent display shows the stack moisture level in % by volume. The moisture level signal is available as a 4-20ma or 0-20ma current loop output. The daily calibration check sequence can be programmed into the controller using the menu driven display and pushbuttons on the unit. Alarms are also displayed. A diagnostic menu is also provided. An Ethernet option allows full control of the MAC 155 Moisture Analyzer System over a network. The system can be controlled from a PLC using either the discrete I/O option or the serial PLC option.
- For Continuous Stack Monitoring with Built in Calibrator
- Measures Absolute Humidity to 1200°F / 650°C (optional to 2400°F / 1300°C )
- Can be used to Higher Temperatures with Accessories
- % Moisture by Volume
- Contains Built in Equipment Allowing Daily 2 Point Calibration and System Checks
- Can be Recalibrated in the Field using Internal Calibrator