Apex has a large selection of Button-Hook Nozzles in multiple materials. Determining the size needed for isokinetic sampling depends on the stack gas velocity.
Determining the material depends on the stack temperature and the sampling method. We provide technical support and can help with configuration.
PTFE/FEP Coating Specifications
Our PTFE/FEP coated products use a unique coating process that results in polymerization and crosslinking. This coating consists of a base coat of polytetrafluoroethylene monomers (PTFE) followed by two top coats of fluorinated ethylene-propylene monomers (FEP). The coating can be applied to Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Glass.
- Maximum Working Temperature: 400˚F
- Coating Thickness: ≈.001” (thicker coating available upon request)
- Soak in soapy water (any non-organic laboratory detergent).
- DO NOT scrub; scrubbing may damage the Teflon coating.
- Rinse with deionized water many times. The last rinse may be with acetone to facilitate drying.
- DO NOT sonicate; this will damage the PTFE/FEP coating