Apex instruments offers a wide range of sample bottles for the recovery of liquid samples with easy to pour and easy to fill wide mouth designs.
PTFE/FEP Coating Specifications
Our PTFE/FEP coated products use a unique coating process that results in polymerization and crosslinking. This coating consists of a base coat of polytetrafluoroethylene monomers (PTFE) followed by two top coats of fluorinated ethylene-propylene monomers (FEP). The coating can be applied to Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Glass.
- Maximum Working Temperature: 400˚F
- Coating Thickness: ≈.001” (thicker coating available upon request)
- Soak in soapy water (any non-organic laboratory detergent).
- DO NOT scrub; scrubbing may damage the Teflon coating.
- Rinse with deionized water many times. The last rinse may be with acetone to facilitate drying.
- DO NOT sonicate; this will damage the PTFE/FEP coating
GSB-250SC, GSB-500SC, GSB-1000P, GSB-1000SC, GSB-1000SCA, WB-1W, WB-2P, WB-2PW, WB-4P, WB-5P, WB-15, WB-500FEP, WB-1000PW, WP-10P, WB-250FEP, WB-5P-ACE, WB-5P-DI