XD-502 Digital Method 5 Sampling Console
XD-502 Digital Method 5 Sampling Console
The new XD-502 Digital Source Sampling Console is the first Method 5 console being offered in our new compact light weight design.
The console uses an internal diaphragm pump, reducing the weight of the console and pump portion of the train to 37lbs, from 74 lbs (a 50% reduction).
Additionally, we’re including our new multi-function sunlight-readable transflective display. With quick and easy auditing and calibrating, this digital console is the best choice for a portable and easy-to-use alternative to the traditional Method 5 Console.
No more manometer fluid headaches! No more breaking your back carrying a big console and a heavy pump all the way up the stack!
Features and Benefits:
- Rugged lightweight case with 3 Heavy Duty Stainless Steel handles.
- Sunlight Readable Digital Display for easy calibrations and audits.
- USB Data Export – streaming or batch downloads using our intuitive console software
- Indoor or outdoor readable easy-to-use display
- SK-25 Precision Dry Gas Meter with Digital Optical Encoder.
- Digital Vacuum Gauge.
- Digital Temperature Display with 6 Type-K Inputs plus DGM and internal.
- All Stainless Steel Fittings and Control Valves (Brass fittings and valves available).
- Digital PID Temperature Controllers for Probe and Oven.
- Digital Elapsed Timer (hr:min:sec).
- Easy Access for Service (Mounted in case)
Our brand new display is programmed specifically to perform isokinetic sampling functions. With easy-to-navigate menus and quick response times, this display will allow stack testers to:
- Set and manage Traverse Points Data Collection
- Configure saving of periodic Data Points
- Set markers for stack testing events
- Perform leak checks before, during, and after collection
- Stores all data collection to be exported at a later time
Main Screen Navigation
• Displays eight temperature readouts simultaneously for faster data recording and measurement
• Traverse point tracking to help you stay on track during your test
• Timer and Differential Pressure Display Screen for easy maintenance of isokentics
Operations Options Menu
- Adjustable ΔP and ΔH damping and damping bands to reduce errors caused by source fluctuations
- Set your traverse times and periodic data captures based on your specific sampling needs
- Easily switch between measurement unit types
XD-502 Software (Optional)
Our XD-502 Software was specifically designed to complement and enhance the productivity of isokinetic stack sampling. While it is helpful in performing a sampling test it is not necessary for sampling operations. Using this intuitive and reliable software, the stack tester will be able to:
- Export the Data Collection to an easily readable Excel File
- Perform all necessary stack sampling functions
- Observe all stack testing measurements in one place
- Tune calibrations as needed according to regulations
- Quick and easy sampling train calibrations
4×20 Character Back-lit Transflective Liquid Crystal Display with toggle between timer, total volume, delta P, delta H or 8 Channel TC Readout
Model SK25EX, with 100 CPR Quadrature Encoder, 0.7L/rev., 41 lpm max.
Precision Machined Stainless Steel Orifice with Pressure Transducer, Range 0 – 5” H2O (1245 Pa) resolution of 0.01” (1 Pa).
8 channel individually isolated Type-K thermocouple meter, °C/°F selectable, -200°C to 1372°C range. (-328°F to 2502°F).
Probe Temperature Control: Compact, 1/32 DIN auto-tuning indicating temperature controller with separate 25 amp solid state relay. Type-K jack for input.
Digital Pressure Transducers:
ΔP +/- 1.0” (+/-249 PA) and +/- 10.0” (+/-2491 Pa) Range Bi-Directional with 0.001” (1 Pa) Resolution.
ΔH +/-5.0” (+/-1245 Pa) Range Bi-Directional with 0.01” (1 Pa) Resolution.
(ΔP automatically selects appropriate transducer for current flow)
Usb: data streaming or batch downloads
Digital Scale, 0 to 30” Hg or 0 to 100kPa.
Electrical: 4 conductor circular connector with grounded shell
Sample Inlet: 1/2” Stainless Steel Instrumental Quick-Connect (alt. sizes available).
Pitot Connections: 1/4” Stainless Steel Instrumental Quick-Connects
Thermocouples: AUX, STACK, PROBE, OVEN, FILTER, EXIT
Power: Supply 120V, 150W, 24V/6.3A, IEC C-14 Inlet.
H17” x W17” x D12” (57 cm x 33.5 cm x 61 cm).
40 lbs (16.8kg).